Ahhhh...Back to "Paradise" and it's nice to be able to post on Blogger again without jumping through hoops! The last few days in China we weren't able to get on blogger AT ALL..
When I haven't taken a "Tylenol PM" (for a sore throat and sleep-aid :))...I will post more pictures and catch everyone up to date.
But for now...baby's sleeping ~ so must mom!
Me, Kenny & Alec are Soooo Glad to be home with our Addie Grace.
Friday, June 19, 2009
We're Home!!!!
Written by Kelly J at 12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Hey!!!! So glad to see you made it home! Well, I knew you were home...but you know what I mean! I know you must be enjoying every minute with her in your home. A promise fulfilled. :) Can't wait to meet my sweet niece. We will visit soon. We are getting ready to leave and are checking in for our flights....so nice to be online!!! :) Love ya'll.
Kelly it was so great to see you all! Addie is absolutely precious and it's adorable to see how she already adores you!
God is so good!! Love you!!
I have viewed your story and pictures and am so happy that you are now back in Nashville. I hope to get to see you soon. At present, I am with Mike, Molly and Micaiah in Alaska. David, James and Greg have been fishing with Mike the last few days and having fun as well as catching fish. James and family have just gotten to Alaska and Wanda has been showing them around. More fun! More later. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment