With our Amazing Guide Evelyn in Nanchang
| From 2009-06-13 |
Trying to eat a noodle
| From 2009-06-13 |
She'd rather play with it!
| From 2009-06-13 |
Loving the fish in a tank at a Nanchang Restaurant
| From 2009-06-13 |
On one of the many "infamous" Bus rides
| From 2009-06-13 |
Our Awesome Bus Driver in Nanchang. He kept us alive as he drove us everywhere...Did we mention the traffic in nanchang...it's like watching "Frogger". No one crosses the street. Anything with 4 wheels is the enemy!!! In China People yield to cars, bicycles, scooters, etc...you risk your life every time you go out. However...if you hit kill someone while driving...the penalty could be death. Even though it is bad...everyone is patient.
Ken taught him how to "fist pump"! We didn't board the bus without that exchange!
| From 2009-06-13 |
On a walk around our hotel in Nanchang...no hidden power cords here!
| From 2009-06-13 |
Beautiful Girl...at the White Swan in Guangzhou
| From 2009-06-13 |
| From 2009-06-13 |


5 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Love the pictures.Keep them coming!Addie loves her new family.You can see it in her face and smiles!She is getting more adorable every day.If you can,try to get another family piture.So far there has been only one on the blog.Alec, I am so glad you fixed the camera!I love seeing your happy face,that beautiful smile.Hope you are enjoying that trip of a lifetime and that precious baby sister.She seems to really love you!I hope we get to talk again on skype. Love to all of you,Mimi
So glad to see the new pictures! Seeing Addie Grace pictures brings a little extra joy to my day! Love you guys!
Oh my goodness... the last picture of Addie smiling is priceless! She absolutely beams of sunshine!!
Thanks for keeping us updated throughout your journey... I've been LOVING it SO MUCH!!!!
The last post from Mimi was so sweet! Glad she got to skype with you all... bet that was an amazing feeling for her to get to see all of you together, while still in China.
Looking forward to seeing ya'll when you get back {at some point anyway! I know you'll need to rest & get back on Nashville time}.
Love to you and will pray for safe travels!!
I know I don't personally know your family just through Kelly's and Kristi's blog because we are from the same hometown but I have so enjoyed reading your blog these last several days. China is a beautiful country but I know you are ready to get home. Alec and Addie are so sweet together and I love seeing all the pictures. We are not going to Korea to pick up our Lennon but hopefully when she gets older we will travel there. I can't wait to experience all of these first with our baby as well. Praying for your family and soooo glad nothing came of the swine flu thingy... whew!!! Blessings, Rhea Anne
YOU ARE HOME NOW... and I was just checking your blog to see if you had any new updates! :) PRAISE GOD you are home!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to meet the sweet baby girl!!!! We are going on vacation on Sunday, for 2 weeks, so I'm gonna have to wait :( waaahhh!!!
You did such an amazing job keeping your blog updated! LOVED all the pictures! They ones of Alec and Addie are PRECIOUS! You can tell he is totally bonding and falling in love with her already!!!
love you guys! can't wait to see you all!
xo
Heather Marvin & family!
Post a Comment