Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This was the PERFECT Baby Shower!


Shelley, Shannon, Me, Kelly, Nicki

These BEAUTIFUL Ladies and my dear dear friends hosted a lovely baby shower for me at Kelly's house on May 17th. It was decorated absolutely beautifully in pinks and cream and browns. There were beautiful monogrammed napkins and orchids everywhere! The food was absolutely delicious; cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad, pink jelly bellies and chocolate covered raisins and the most mouth watering petit fours and more! This is what the food in heaven's gonna be like, I just know it!
Everyone should have a friend who is a photographer! Kelly is the greatest for taking all of these beautiful pictures!

My Sweet Sis-in-law from B'ham (and Excited Aunt) Shannon!

Jenni, Me, Donnita. Can you believe Donnita is Jenni's mother??? We could all totally be sisters, right?

My amazing & Beautiful mom Linda

My mom, Mother-in-law Kathy, and sweet friend Lisa

GORGEOUS Ladies! Sharyl, Jenni, Heather, Cameron, Melody, & Hope

..and MORE gorgeousness...Amy, Donnita, Janna, Nicki, Missy, Susan, & Maretta

wow...I have beautiful friends! Bethanie, Marie, Tracey, Shannon, Wendy


As you can see I was completely overwhelmed by all the support and ADORABLE gifts! I truly had a blast opening all of those precious, mostly pink presents. Addie Grace is certainly one blessed little girl!!!
I am so thankful for the outpouring of support and love during this whole incredible process. My husband Ken said all we need to do is Bring Addie Home and we can "plug her right in"!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: