Monday, June 8, 2009

Isn't She Lovely...

What a great song... and how appropriate with what we're experiencing right now.

Today Addie awoke in our room for the first time and she has begun to show us just how wonderful her little personality is... you can literally sense her level of comfort growing each moment. Yesterday, although she was calm and seemingly unaffected by the day's events, she didn't really smile or laugh. Today is a new day and she is warming up.

Thought we'd share a few sweet photos...

Addie and Mommy...

From Web Photos


She loves her little ladybug...
From Web Photos


From Web Photos


Life is good...
From Web Photos


From Web Photos


From Web Photos


... more to come!

6 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Anonymous said...

Addie is the most precious baby anywhere! She has the sweetest face&her smile is adorable!I love that little crooked smile! I wish all of you were home now so I could give her kisses& hugs.I miss all of you.I'll be so glad when it's time for you to come home.Enjoy each other & the rest of your time there.Love Mimi

Shannon Johnson said...

So glad to see more pics!!!Precious! The one with her looking into the little mirror is adorable. I can only imagine the three of you standing over her as she is staring at you all and smiling! :) She is quite lovely!!!! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

All I can do is weep and say Thank you Jesus. How precious is our Addie Grace. What wonderful pictures, love her sweet smile
Love Mom

Liz Young said...

The only thing I can say right now is... God is so good!
Love you all!!

Melissa said...

Such cute pictures! I love her little...or um...chubby, cheeks!!! Do you not just kiss on them all day?!?!

Paige Turner said...

I wonder how many times Addie Grace smiled prior to meeting her family?

Isn't it wonderful that the answer too that question no longer matters? Addie Grace will laugh and smile millions and millions of times!

And just think! While Addie's smile is beautiful imagine the one on God's face as He looks down upon your family. How proud He must be.

God's Peace and wisdom as you raise this prescious China doll into a happy, strong, loving child.

Libby