First Doctor's Visit!
| From Drop Box |
| From Drop Box |
| From Drop Box |
| From Drop Box |
| From Drop Box |
She now will play on her own in the exer-saucer that Mimi & Papa bought her, and she sits in her swing, and the "Bouncer" that hangs from the doorway from the Penroses...she does a little "Riverdance" in there! She is babbling and laughs out loud! She is always smiley and loves to gurgle and stand up while holding my thumbs! SHE loves people and loves to be passed from one person to the next!
She still isn't crawling, but we put her on her tummy and encourage her to move! SHE doesn't mind the challenge!
She is now eating all American formula, and eats baby food great! and seriously...not only did God make TOYS..He made CHEERIOS! She can't put them in her mouth yet, but enjoys being fed them like a little bird!
AND....she sleeps THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! 9 hours! and 2 naps in the day! LOVE IT!
We are heading to a new pediatrician today for a consult. We are hoping for a better outlook and some encouragement as we work with helping her master skills.


1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Oh yea!!! New pictures from the states! I got back from camping for week with my parents Friday night and your blog was the first one I checked! So glad you all seem to be adjusting well! I love the picture in the car seat doing the splits! We can't wait to meet Addie Grace and steal a few kisses from those sweet cheeks! I've been waiting to meet this child since the first time I met you and Ken! SO happy for y'all!
Post a Comment