Saturday, August 9, 2008

What Color Should I Paint?

Color is what pulls everything together in a room. It can change a space's mood from energetic to calm. From Romantic to Spicy. It can enhance your furniture and defines your space. One of the hardest choices for people wanting a change, is which color to paint their walls. With thousands of choices, it can be hard to narrow down which color to paint.

If you are stuck, and need a color, Click HERE to take the "Color Personality" quiz. Perhaps this will remove the angst when standing in front of the color board at a paint store!

Out of curiosity (and boredom), I took the quiz, and it was "spot-on"! Now I've got to figure out which walls I want repaint....again. (Sorry , honey!) Ken is convinced that our rooms continue to get smaller because of all the coats of paint!!!! Apparently I like Whites and Creams!



0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: