
Ken and I went Blueberry Picking last weekend and filled up our bags with yummy, fresh blueberries that we will put in the freezer to make smoothies with! About as many went in my mouth as went in the bag! They don't use pesticides where we pick, which is why I didn't mind eating them straight off the bush (and why I almost ate a caterpillar!)
Kenny Picking Blueberries
Blueberries are full of great nutrients. They have a large amount of antioxidants ~ which fight cancer, glaucoma, varicose veins, and heart disease. They are a natural anti~inflammatory, jammed packed with Vitamins C & E. To find out more than you want to know about blueberries, go here.THESE.....




2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
I forgot to tell you that the kids and I went and picked some. We didn't use them in the healthy manner that you do. We made a cobbler and topped it with some vanilla ice cream, for calcium! Thanks for calling me and letting me know about the picking. I drive by there everyday going to school and never saw that make shift sign :) I must say that I felt a little like Martha, if only for one day :)
Shelley...you are quite the Baker! Yummy Blueberries, even yummier since you have to work for them!
Post a Comment