It was an early morning at the Johnson home today. Notice the doors behind Alec? Black. The sun doesn't come up until 5:45 around here. Yep. We were up at 5:00 this morning to drive Alec to school for his first day of his Sophomore year...that he began with 5:30 a.m. Football Workouts!!! There were no smiles, no heart-shaped pancakes, the griddle was still sleeping. He was lucky to chug down a protein shake, which is possible to do with your eyes closed! All in all it turned out to be a decent first day. His schedule includes 4 Honors Classes, 1 AP Class, and a Criminal Justice Class. Pray. We do , however have a very tired 15 year-old upstairs doing his homework, preparing for another day of 2 football workouts, and a full day of school tomorrow...
Monday, August 11, 2008
First Day of School
Written by Kelly J at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Wow, I don't look forward to those early mornings...I thought getting up at 7 was early...Just thought I'd check in on you and the fam, kristi J
Hey! I hope my nephew is having a good week. I am impressed with his schedule. He is so smart. Tell him we are praying for him at school too when we pray for the boys. We love him and you!!!
Post a Comment