Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Been 14 Years....

Today is our 14th Wedding Anniversary! We will celebrate by working and going to football practice, making dinner, then going to sleep!!! Can you tell it's been 14 years??? hahahaha Happy Anniversary Honey!

This was Then:
This is Now!:


5 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

KELLY!!!!!! I can't believe it. I totally was not thinking!!!!! I love your pictures - seriously - you are more beautiful today than way back when! Ya'll look great together and I love the pics.

Enjoy your '14 years' at home tonight and then go somewhere fun this weekend. Ya'll deserve it!

And sleep....yeah right.....home is just not public enough for you? Oh...did I say that? I bet you delete me for that. :) Bow chicka wow wow. I love ya'll!!!!

Kelly J said...

shan...you crazy

Karen Hepler said...

Kelly~

How is it that you look even better 14 years later.....You must be living right!!

Congrats~
Karen

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Yall's young pics remind me of my and Shane's young pics. You and I had the same hair. So did Ken and Shane except Kenny has something growing on his chest. Not sure what that is.

Kelly J said...

Kn should've bet money that someone was going to give a "hairy" comment!!