Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things Under a Teen Boys Bed....

Feeling a bit charitable today, I went to up to Alec's room to surprise him with a new desk from West Elm & Chair, and some organization, to prepare him for the hefty Sophomore Schedule ahead of him.

I made the mistake of looking under his bed and chair. Oh My!
1. Homer Simpson Slippers
2. Missing Homework from Last Year
3. 3,000 bottles of Gatorade/Powerade
4. A Full 2 Liter Bottle of Sprite (???)
5. Box of Blueberry Pop Tarts
6. Game Informer Magazine (thank God)
7. Cd with no case
8. Cell phone with no guts
9. Cell Phone Guts
10. Summer Reading Assignment & Algebra 2 HW due tomorrow

Our Landfill has nothing on Alec!

1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

I love it....that is quite funny. :) And typical too! You are a sweet mom for doing all you do. Tell Alec we love him and are praying for his first week of school!!