Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Favorites

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!

40 Things I love about my Husband:

  1. He is Masculine in EVERY Way
  2. He is Sensitive
  3. He is Strong
  4. He can do anything - Really
  5. He dances with me in the Kitchen
  6. He loves his family more than life
  7. He loves Life
  8. He Loves the Lord
  9. He Loves His Bible
  10. He Pours out his life into our son and Loves him like crazy!
  11. Great Calfs
  12. He Cleans The Kitchen
  13. He lets me have "the corner" of the couch
  14. He rubs my feet
  15. He is Brilliant
  16. Hopeless Romantic
  17. Loves Birds
  18. Watches Dumb Movies with Me
  19. Watches Sappy Movies with Me
  20. Plays Piano Beautifully (at Church and Home)
  21. Lets me sit with him and sing while he plays piano, even though I can't sing!
  22. Ability to be hysterically Immature but can still
  23. Carry On a Serious Conversation
  24. Sexy, and let's face it, drop dead, freakin' gorgeous
  25. Silly
  26. Loves Games (and even though he knows I love to win, he will still provide good competition and try and beat me!)
  27. Competitive
  28. Balanced. Very Balanced
  29. Humble
  30. FULL of Forgiveness
  31. Soooooooo Funny
  32. Does the Dishes (well...not tonight though!)
  33. Will make dinner if I'm tired..or even if I'm not
  34. Wants to Provide for his family, so much, that he will throw papers 6 days a week for 5 years sometimes only getting 3 hours of sleep /night.
  35. Doesn't throw papers anymore, and gets more sleep.
  36. Amazing athlete - from golf to tennis to racquetball, football, kickball, etc
  37. Incredible Woodworker
  38. Has A "Do-It-Yourself Mentality"
  39. I love how he wakes up one morning and says, "hey, lets learn Hungarian, or Mandarin before we go to China...ok? And he's serious.
  40. He pours His Life into other people and loves his friends, family, extended family, and even Strangers...and is sincere.
My sweet amazing husband is one of a kind! I celebrate you today sweet love. I will also try not to be more emotional about you being 40 than you. (haha)

We will celebrate this "milestone" Birthday Saturday at our house with a Cuban "Pig-Roast" in our backyard! Please come by around 5:30 to wish Ken a Happy Birthday!

I LOVE YOU KENNY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

What do you love about Kenny? Oh Yeah. He reads My Comments...

2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

Aw...that is sweet kel. Ken you are amazing! I love that you are a great uncle and awesome brother in law. If I had a brother....you know...like one that I grew up with, I'd want him to be JUST LIKE you. Well...maybe less gassy...but still just like you! :) Love you! Happy 40th Bro!

Fearlessf8h said...

Happy Birthday Ken! Way to celebrate him Kelly. I think you both are very very blessed with one another. To have a soulmate that loves you second only to God is the best birthday present any of us could ever hope to have.

Blessings!

Bryan