
The "Slimline" Velvet Hanger!!!
Have you seen these? Every Time I make a Target run, I throw a pack of these in the cart. These are the best invention! I love my hangers to be uniform, it seems to reduce the chaos-look of my already overcrowded closet! Since I don't have room for the beautiful and expensive wooden hangers, I've replaced all my white plastic hangers with these beauties, that help you gain closet space, reduces slipping, and look great!
You can purchase them at Bed Bath & Beyond, (use 20% off coupons - you can use 5 at a time, and even expired ones) or at Slimline Hangers.com. You should never pay more than $1.00 for them. They make different colors, different sizes (kids - Addie will definitely have them for her closet...maybe even in this new pink I just found....) and they are wonderful!
You can purchase them at Bed Bath & Beyond, (use 20% off coupons - you can use 5 at a time, and even expired ones) or at Slimline Hangers.com. You should never pay more than $1.00 for them. They make different colors, different sizes (kids - Addie will definitely have them for her closet...maybe even in this new pink I just found....) and they are wonderful!


1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Hey!!! I love the sound of your hangers! Mine are all mismatched....but one day....I'll head that way! I looked the other day, and didn't find them.
Can't wait to be at your house!!! We look forward to celebrating 40 years of Ken this weekend! Love you girl!
Post a Comment