Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First JV Game!!!


#6 goes for 6...Three times!!!


It was a rainy Game Day Monday Night as we sat under our umbrellas watching the Freshman and Sophomores play an amazing game, and Alec score 3 touchdowns (1 came back for someone holding, though) against Antioch!

Mimi and Papa and Ken

Alec Making his 2nd Touchdown - Look how hard the Rain is Coming Down!!! It Rained like that through the whole game!
Cheerleaders Cheering in the Pouring Rain! Go Morgan!!!




Dedicated Dads ~ Shane & Kenny
trying to stay dry!!!












William & Cameron Having Fun in the Rain!!!
"We don't need no stinkin' umbrella..."
Morgan taking a break from Cheering!

1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

I heard he played amazingly!!!! We are proud of him! I wish I could see him sometime. You'll just have to share the video with us. I CANNOT wait until this Thursday. We'll start with Scout and then go Friday for Nick. We don't have a Home game until next week, so this will be fun, but next week better! I wish him the best for a great season! :) And less rain in the future too! Love ya'll! See you soon!