Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You CAN be heard!!!

Monday I received an email from AFA (American Family Association) letting me know to check out Home Depot's website. The alert from AFA said: "Home Depot: Hanukkah, yes! Holidays, yes, Christmas, no!" No where on their website did it mention "Christmas". They banned "Christmas" from their website.

American Family Association urged us to go online and see for ourselves, then send them an email letting them know of our disapproval. I personally sent them 2 emails.

After a phone conference from Home Depot to AFA, Home Depot stated "...we are adjusting our Web site to make “Christmas” more prominent and to make our site more aligned with our advertising and point-of-sale in-store signage. Customers will start seeing the adjustments later this week."

Ken and I went on the Home Depot site tonight, and they already changed the site to reflect Christmas!!!

Don't ever think to yourself that your voice can't be heard, or that ONE vote won't matter. Let this be proof that if there are enough people out there to stand for something reasonable...it can be done!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: