HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!
I Love the Chocolate...Anything chocolate, if it's a brand I recognize. I will eat it. That's what I dig out of Alec's bag and keep for myself.
My mother always ate the caramels out of my bag. Not a fan of the Caramels!
Then there are these...Jelly Belly Bertie Bott's in flavors like: Vomit, Booger, Rotten Egg, Bacon, Black Pepper, Dirt, Earthworm, Grass, Sardine, Soap, and more scrumptious flavors!!! These are always fun to give to the nephews or Alec when he was 12. Oh...and they ate them, and screamed in disgust. The scariest is when he would say, "That tastes EXACTLY like the real things!!!"So far, since Publix had buy 1 get 1 free Candy Bags...I have eaten my weight in Mini Baby Ruth's, Peanut M & M's and Snickers. What are your favorites?


2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
I am hoping that Hailey collects lots of Milk Duds....they stick to my teeth really bad but I love them!! Have fun tonight....are you and Ken dressing up???
I love Milk Duds, too! Ken and I are dressing up as crazy Ravenwood Raptor Football Fans! Alec has a game tonight...so we'll be wearing our normal Friday Night Football Attire!
Post a Comment