I will refrain from posting any pictures of Nick in his hospital bed...for his sake!!! Kenny, Alec and I were at their house in B'ham when he came home from the hospital yesterday morning. While Nick looks better, he is still in a lot of pain, and they are still waiting for some test results. One result came back positive for Salmonella, but they are waiting for other results to determine what exactly that means.
When Nick isn't in pain or doped up, he is in pretty good spirits. I tried to get him to milk this time for all it's worth...to make his list of things to fill-in-the blank for people who've asked, "whatever you want or need...just let me know..."! I told him that he may get that guitar he's been asking for! hahahaha So, be careful if you ask him what you can do for them!
Really though, please continue to pray for Nick and his family. That they get resolve quickly and Nick is back to normal and better soon.
Thank you!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Nick is Home from the Hospital...
Written by Kelly J at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Yuck......yuck yuck..... but...max will LOVE this post! I can't wait to show him..... love you girl
So glad to hear your nephew is home. We're praying for his full recovery.
Post a Comment