Learning that Tom Brokaw would be the moderator for today's Presidential Debate at Belmont University ~ a stone's throw from the Gallery where I work (literally on the same street-Belmont Blvd.), Ken immediately took the defense and kept track of my whereabouts throughout the day.
Why? Well...Ever since I can remember, I have had a massive crush on Tom, and Ken knew this going into our marriage. (Even though I don't think it was discussed with our pre-marriage counselor. hmmmmm)
Just like Kramer on the Seinfeld Episode where he would start convulsing when Mary Hart would start speaking over the TV...I can relate, when good ole Tom starts rolling his l's and dropping his r's!!! What exactly is he saying? I don't care! All I know is that he sounds good saying it!!!
Ken sent me an email threatening that if Tommy were any where near me today, he'd have to take him on. To which I responded: "you WOULDN"T"!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Did You Catch the Debate from Nashville???
Written by Kelly J at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
This makes me laugh because Ken really does have a look on his face like...I totally kicked your a@%. :)
Post a Comment