Fall is finally here & it's time to pull out the BOOTS!!!
My Favorite Boots of the Season are: Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Frye, Ugg, Jessica Simpson, and Juicy Couture. Wear them with short dresses for fall, then pair with great opaque tights, or leggings and an oversize sweater, or a great pair of Skinny Jeans!!!
I love those teal boots...I would love to have some!! I found some great Tory Burch flats.....they are kind of a metallic rose gold and I love them. MAJORLY on sale too, otherwise, they would not be mine. :) I really do like the teal boots...maybe I can find those majorly on sale too
WHERE DID YOU FIND TORY BURCH ON SALE??? the JEALOUSY within is RAGING. Oh. that felt good. I feel better. Can't wait to see them. or STEAL THEM WHEN YOU AREN'T LOOKING...
The teal boots are Michael Kors rain boots. They were on sale at Belk. I wanted them in Black, but they were all gone. Still full price online though...if you want to pay $149.00
The annual Gus Mayer shoe clearance at Brookwood. I normally don't go in there...but was walking to Z Gallery....and thought, I'll just look. So glad I did. They truly are the only flats that fit my feet right. Ok....want to be even more jealous???? $59 Yep......
RAIN BOOTS??? I DON'T WANT NO STINKIN RAIN BOOTS. (said in accent kelly uses at times) I thought they were like real boots. Sad...I guess I need fashion police help. I'm actually laughing at myself now. Only I would look at those and think...ooooo those would look great with jeans! I did pretend those Zebra yellow box shoes went with everything UNTIL the soles were coming off! HA!
Our latest journey brought us to adopt Adeline Grace from China where we waited for 4 years with a LID of 3-7-06. We received our referral 4-3-09...now home with our princess! My amazing husband Ken works in the Music Industry, and I am now a sah mom, laying down my career as a Design Associate for A Design Firm. Our 17 year-old son Alec is a Senior in High School and a maniac behind the football! You'll see him a lot on here!...Thanks for Reading about our journeys as we prepare to send one out of the "nest" and welcome one in....
5 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
I love those teal boots...I would love to have some!! I found some great Tory Burch flats.....they are kind of a metallic rose gold and I love them. MAJORLY on sale too, otherwise, they would not be mine. :) I really do like the teal boots...maybe I can find those majorly on sale too
WHERE DID YOU FIND TORY BURCH ON SALE??? the JEALOUSY within is RAGING. Oh. that felt good. I feel better. Can't wait to see them. or STEAL THEM WHEN YOU AREN'T LOOKING...
The teal boots are Michael Kors rain boots. They were on sale at Belk. I wanted them in Black, but they were all gone. Still full price online though...if you want to pay $149.00
The annual Gus Mayer shoe clearance at Brookwood. I normally don't go in there...but was walking to Z Gallery....and thought, I'll just look. So glad I did. They truly are the only flats that fit my feet right. Ok....want to be even more jealous???? $59 Yep......
RAIN BOOTS??? I DON'T WANT NO STINKIN RAIN BOOTS. (said in accent kelly uses at times) I thought they were like real boots. Sad...I guess I need fashion police help. I'm actually laughing at myself now. Only I would look at those and think...ooooo those would look great with jeans! I did pretend those Zebra yellow box shoes went with everything UNTIL the soles were coming off! HA!
Post a Comment