Saturday, October 4, 2008

the Perfect Saturday

"never put off today what can be done tomorrow"...or something like that

1. Sleep In (Ken & I until 7:30)...
(Alec +3 friends and the dog until 11:00!!!)

2. Drink Coffee - throughout the day
3. Early walk around Radnor Lake w/Kenny
4. Shopping Trip to Costco for Panini Grill
5. Home to make the most expensive Cuban Sandwiches ever - Yum!
6. Lay on the double Hammock with Kenny in 70 degree weather, in the shade for an hour
7. Drink a Glass of Coca-Cola with Pebble Ice
8. Turn on some Jazz through the outdoor speakers and put the cd on repeat
9. Sit on the Hammock Swing and catch up on 2 months worth of magazines in between naps
10. Dinner with Rafe, Liz and the girls at Otters eating Fried Pickles and Sweet Tea

Truly it was the perfect Saturday, not cleaning the house, not doing the laundry, or yard work. And not fixing problems...because today~I refused to have any!

Hmmm...what'll I do tomorrow (maybe what "I've put off today"!!!)

1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

That day sounds PERFECT. We spent this weekend at the Marriott Shoals. It too was nice.....but time in the hammock is a close second. Nick couldn't go...and that was sad, but he was at a church trip. :(

I miss ya'll!! Hope to see you soon!!