Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorite Things Friday

emergenc1.jpg

Emergen C “Feel The Good”!

Boy this stuff is good too! With Ken being gone all week, I was not only continuing to work at the gallery, and doing my part at home, I was having to do Ken’s half as well, along with all of the extra school activities that take place this time of year! My day started at 6:00, then back home around 8:30 every night, then I stayed up reading until 1 a.m. ’cause I just can’t sleep without him! Whew am I ever worn out. However, I add this packet of “help-me-get-through-my-day-without-15-starbucks” to my water every morning for an extra boost of energy. It contains 1,000 mg of Vitamin C as well as several B vitamins along with B12.

Ken is finally coming home, but I think I will take 2 of these today to get me through the home stretch! If you go to their website at www.emergenc.com , you can find out more about it and sign up to get free samples in the mail.

Actually, I don’t know if I want to title this Friday Favorite “EmergenC,” “or Free Samples”!

You tell me. What is your favorite energy booster? Free Sample? Happy Friday!!!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: