Thursday, April 16, 2009

RHS Track

Ravenwood's track team this year has been great! We won boys and girls District 11 Championships, and we'll have several athletes make it all the way to State this year!

Alec runs in the 100m, 200m, and is the alt for our boys 100 and 200 relay team (who keep breaking school records, and come in 1st place in every race!)

We are so thankful to have Coach Clyde "the glide" Avant train these boys to be superstars in their conditioning, their form, their attitudes, and as athletes. So glad we have 2 more years with him.

I love to take pictures of the athletes, then go back and look at the intensity on their faces and in their muscles as they push their bodies beyond imagination!

On Alec's birthday I send him a message reminding him what the doctor said right after he was born,
"He came out so fast I barely caught him"
I love that.

Alec is running the 200 here and is in 1st place in his heat


Posted by Picasa


There is a long time between heats, so I found our team keeping warm and resting...actually they were completely goofing off!!!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: