Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paperwork is off to China!

Our paperwork stating that we want to adopt Addie Grace is on it's way to China!!!

We've signed, dated, circled, notarized, organized, and overnighted all the paperwork China needs to continue with the process.

So. What's Next???
While we are 1. waiting for our Consulate Appointment in China, we have
2. an upcoming 3 hour conference call with our agency and other traveling families, to go over the 12 page travel packet.
3. Then we apply for our Visas.
4. Ken and I still have several DVDs to watch and papers to write for credit, then
5. Get my booty in shape to climb the Great Wall, and lift weights every day to get ready for carrying an 18 lb. baby!!! Oh yeah..
6. try to keep from crying every time I see her picture, or walk past the diaper aisle at Target, or think about her...then there's trying to figure out how my stroller folds and unfolds, and how you actually strap a baby into those things. (I'll save the car seat for next week...one thing at a time.)
One. Thing. At. A. Time.

Just a smidgen of our paperwork!!!


More about Addie Grace later...when I haven't taken a Benadryl and barely awake and my eyes aren't glued shut from the allergies, and my nose isn't dripping on the keyboard, and I don't have wildlife to feed...Plus, I don't feel like being weepy at the moment!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: