We ordered Addie Grace's Care Package from China!!!
There is a website in China that will send a care package to your orphanage (then on to the Foster Family where she lives) for your adopted child. I love the idea of ordering from China, because they're items that she needs and they are from her country.

We contacted Ann from Red Thread China, and ordered the "Pajama package". Which is perfect since I am a Pajama freak (are they NOT the best clothes? I can see why people walk around in public with them on...I'm not a hater! thinkin' of wearing them today as a matter of fact, ok not really but I wish.)
Here's what she will put together:
1. One 27-exposures camera
(for the Foster Family to take pictures and send with Addie Grace on "Gotcha Day")
2. One set of PJ
3. One nice blanket
4. Candies to foster family/kids
5. One letter translation (we wrote a letter to the Foster Family thanking them for taking such good care and loving AG, as well as instructions for taking photos)
6. A doll for Addie Grace to play with
Also, Ann has been known to get updated information on some of the children, and we hoped she could do that for us. She sent us an email saying that the orphanage AG is from is extremely private, and that probably won't happen.
I am also hoping that this care package actually makes it to her, and that the Foster Family will indeed take a lot of pictures. What a treasure if we have those photos for her when she is older.
I love what Ann at Red Thread does. She is truly a gem, and I hope to meet her (and better yet, our group hire her as a guide for her "shopping savvy") when in Guangzhou...

We contacted Ann from Red Thread China, and ordered the "Pajama package". Which is perfect since I am a Pajama freak (are they NOT the best clothes? I can see why people walk around in public with them on...I'm not a hater! thinkin' of wearing them today as a matter of fact, ok not really but I wish.)
Here's what she will put together:
1. One 27-exposures camera
(for the Foster Family to take pictures and send with Addie Grace on "Gotcha Day")
2. One set of PJ
3. One nice blanket
4. Candies to foster family/kids
5. One letter translation (we wrote a letter to the Foster Family thanking them for taking such good care and loving AG, as well as instructions for taking photos)
6. A doll for Addie Grace to play with
Also, Ann has been known to get updated information on some of the children, and we hoped she could do that for us. She sent us an email saying that the orphanage AG is from is extremely private, and that probably won't happen.
I am also hoping that this care package actually makes it to her, and that the Foster Family will indeed take a lot of pictures. What a treasure if we have those photos for her when she is older.
I love what Ann at Red Thread does. She is truly a gem, and I hope to meet her (and better yet, our group hire her as a guide for her "shopping savvy") when in Guangzhou...


0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Post a Comment