Sometimes difficulties, or bumps in the road can lead to great blessings!
On the way home from our Spring Break trip, our car broke down, so we got to spend Easter with Kevin, Shannon, and the boys (except Nick, who is in Mexico on a Missions trip)!We showed up just in time late Saturday night to paint Easter Eggs with the boys! Kevin spared us (well me) embarrassment by NOT painting eggs, and instead played on his new (old) Jukebox he just had restored!
Sunday morning, we woke up and went to Kevin & Shannon's church A2...if you are ever in the area, it is a tremendous church, you should go! It hit me that I only had jeans, and this girl has always worn a dress on Easter Sunday...as I was walking in I thought how sacrilegious it was that I was wearing JEANS on Easter Sunday!!! It was all good, because that's what most of this really hip, amazing congregation was wearing! Really, though the Pastor's message was strong, emotional, poignant, and spoke very personally to my soul.
I am thankful that God takes us on detours..the weekend turned out better than I could've planned. Thank you to my sweet in-laws for welcoming us so incredibly last minute and letting us stick around for Easter Dinner with your family ~ it was a great Easter.



0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Post a Comment