Friday, April 24, 2009

Please Come!!!

(click on image above to see larger version)

Hi Friends and Family!! I'm personally inviting you all to attend my "Gold Party" to benefit our adoption of
Addie Grace.
When: This coming Monday, April 27th 5:30-8:30.... (it's a drop-in...)
This ISN'T your typical party!! I promise you will all leave with cash in hand and NOT have spent a dime!! Yes, I just went to my first Gold Party recently and this is how it works: I host a party, you show up any time between 5:30 - 8:30 and bring any old gold you have sitting in your jewelry box. Gold is selling at an all time high and worth a fortune right now. It can be broken, old, kinked, dirty, it doesn't matter..They even want your dental gold if you have it (A friend of mine got cash for her grandfathers gold teeth!!! :) ....I brought everything shiny in my jewelry box and they have the equipment there to determine what is 10, 14 or 18 kt. gold. All types are worth lots of money right now. A Certified Gemologist runs the party and will test and weigh your gold and hand you cash for it. That easy!! They can also remove any stones or pearls professionally.
Here are a few real stories:
#1 One person to a necklace that was given as a gift years ago.... she got $620.00 cash for that ONE necklace….
#2 Another friend took some old Herringbone necklaces from the 80's and 90's and old rings, etc....She got $750.00 cash from her stash.
#3 Another friend took lots of old class rings to same party...She got $848.00 for old class rings that will never be worn again!! Amazing!!
#4 My friend, Shelley, who didn’t think she’d get anything out of her old 80’s gold, walked away with over $400 cash!
I left shocked and knew this could one way to help pay for our travels to China to pick up Addie Grace!! You will be so excited that you don't have to buy anything and will actually return home with cash! The hostess's cut is taken out before you ever receive your cash, so you never miss the money because you never see it taken out!! I, as the hostess will receive 15% of the total party since I'm raising money to go towards our adoption.
Another Idea: If you can't attend the party because of other commitments...you can put your gold in a Ziploc bag with your name and number written on bag and I can call with a quote and then return your cash to you. You may also mail me your gold if that is easier...We'll take it anyway we can get it...then I'll mail you back your money!!
So, this is our very easy idea to raise some money for our travels to China and everyone benefits...It is a win/win situation!! You make cash (and who couldn't use that these days :) and help us travel and bring our daughter home from China at the same time.

Dessert and coffee will be served.
So, please join us on Monday, April 27th any time between 5:30 and 8:30 and I promise you'll go home with some cash and help bring Addie Grace home at the same time!!! Whether you have one piece or a bag full...We hope you'll join us for a fun night.... Please let me know if you plan on coming!! Oh, and Spread The Word...bring as many friends as you want....the more the merrier :)
Please RSVP so that we know you're coming... Sorry for the short notice!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: