After 4 Years of seeking out to adopt a child, Shane & Kelly's prayers have finally come to Fruition! 
This Saturday, Shane and Kelly, along with 2 (of their now 6) children, walked off an airplane from Ethiopia with their sweet 4 year-old son, Nathanael in tow!
They were greeted by about 50 of their friends and family, and Nathanael, who doesn't speak English yet, handled the attention very well!
He is already a Putty! He looks like them, he has their energy, and their photogenic quality!
I can't wait to get to know him! He is so beautiful...and spunky!
Go to The Putty's Family Website to hear about their journey. Also, check out Kristi & Will Johnson's Blogspot to the right (Kelly's sister) for more pictures and descriptions of Nathanael...
Please keep Nathanael and the Puttys in your prayers.
"Lord, thank you so much for the miracle of this precious child, and that he is finally home in the arms of his family. I pray that he adapts quickly to his new life; new home, new language, new family. Thank you for giving Shane and Kelly the wisdom to deal with issues that may arise in these times of change. Thank you that Nathanael already feels the love of his new family, and from you. May he come to know you soon." Amen


2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Hey! I was wondering if you went to see them. How cool! It's been great reading about their trip on her blog. Wow...I am sure they have much ahead of them. I can't even imagine! You guys are great friends to support them!!!! We will continue to pray with you. Great update and pics! Love you!
Thanks for posting. I like your pics. I look skinnier in yours than mine. I'll have to steal them. We love yall and thanks for coming out.
Oh and the pig looks totally disgusting. Hilarious! So sad we missed it. We'll get together for some left over spread eagle pig this week.
Post a Comment