
Like most people this election season, I have become addicted to Talk Radio and Fox News, as well as other Media Outlets to hear the latest on the campaigns. If anything, it has been free entertainment on my daily commute into downtown!
I did hear that Meghan McCain (John and Cindy's 23 year-old daughter) has a blog spot...and it is great!
Her blogspot, mccainblogette, is written by her ~ not a campaign manager! It is also very entertaining.
It doesn't matter which way you vote, this is a great site. Check out her books she has authored as well.
If you haven't gotten enough, yet...check it out!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Meghan McCain 's Blog
Written by Kelly J at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Hey girl!! I love this thanks for the recommendation! I am so glad to see some new blogs from you. I've missed seeing them. I'm enjoying some coffee and blog time while the chicken cooks....and I love reading yours! I'm gonna visit this McCain blog too. Sounds good!!! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment