Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Funny, Random Son

As Alec was walking to the car yesterday after a very difficult football practice, I thought he was going to be in a bad mood, making the 10 minute trip home seem like an hour. I asked him how practice was, he said, "awful". Then his next words were...."I'm really craving creme brulee"!

I love how random he can be at times...he really cracks me up!

We do love our desserts in our home. Creme Brulee is one of our guilty pleasures. Bread and Co. has really great Creme Brulee for $4.00, or you can go here for an easy recipe. If you don't have a torch, just use your broiler. You can buy inexpensive ramekins at Target as well!

2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Anonymous said...

HI Kelly! I have these "Funny, Random Son" moments times 3...it's great! Thanks for checking out our little website. I love your blogspot, its beautiful. God sure has blessed you and your husband and you guys are a great example of what is possible through Christ! Our prayers are with you all.

-Melanie and Kristof

Kristi J said...

very funny and yummy!!! I can't imagine my kiddos craving something soooo good!!! They do like puffy muffin and Pei Wei..but that is about as good as it gets right now...take care, kj