Today I opened my email to find that my 9-yr. old nephew Max has just painted some new art! I guess they were learning about Matisse's "Still Life" in art class. Now, I'm not 100% sure where his parents stand politically, but I'm learning a bit about my nephew here! haha! I'm not sure how subtle he meant to be, if at all...but I think this is just so great! It will certainly date this piece for Max as he looks back when he is older! (I can't help but notice the Dining Set for $899 as well...hmmmm, where is that? That's a pretty good deal??? I knew B'ham had good shopping!)
This may have to become a t-shirt! I'll put it next to the Spider one I bought 4 years ago!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Artsy Nephew
Written by Kelly J at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
How fun! I will have to show Max this one, he'll love it! You are such a good aunt to keep up with his Artsonia! I love that. Love you too! Shannon
Post a Comment