
I saw this quote and thought How True.
If you have ever been passed over or had a conversation interrupted because someone else, maybe someone more important just walked into the room, then you know that this feeling leaves you feeling sick to your stomache, disappointed, and hurt, and usually mad.
Unfortunately, I see this all the time. I’ve seen where a particular individual gets treated “better” than someone else just because of who that person is. Sometimes just because that person has a title that you do not: President, Artist, TV Anchor, Pastor, Leader…
Maybe I’ve been guilty of the very thing I despise.
If you really think about it, we are told to surround ourselves with people who can make us stronger, greater, better…, or fill-in-the-blank.
But the irony in this quote is, it’s the people that you let into your life, that you would least expect would make a difference, who you think would “do you absolutely no good”, those are the people that can change your life. Those are the people who can make you great, strong, better.
Sometimes the most brilliant treasure is in the smallest, most unsuspecting shell. If you are still not convinced, I challenge you to start a conversation with your grocery bagger, your local church’s janitor, you may find that those are the people who will leave you feeling challenged, and if anything, maybe even a little more humbled.
Matthew 25:40
“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’


0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Post a Comment