Friday, April 25, 2008

Favorite Things Friday

nutty-buddy.jpg

Nashville’s own, Purity Dairy’s

“Nutty Buddy “

Yes. We are all creatures of habit. I didn’t realize how much so until I went to the freezer about 8 p.m., like I always do, and realized that someone ate the last Nutty Buddy. My Nutty Buddy. I nearly lost my salvation after I scoured the freezer hoping it had fallen in a crack somewhere only to come up empty handed. So. Mmhm. I ended up at the Grocery, in my Pj’s replenishing the lost treasure. (If I ever wanted to lose that “last 10 pounds” my answer to me is simple.)

I then, casually retreated to my corner in the sofa with ice cream cone in hand, and all was well with the world! Ahhhhh.

What is your favorite nighttime treat? Hot Tea? A Bath? Book? Music? How do you wind down? If you don’t have an answer, try a Nutty Buddy. It works like a charm!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: