Monday, April 28, 2008

Got Water???

I am not a water drinker. I am a water chugger!

I do not enjoy water as a beverage; but I do believe in it’s necessary and healing properties. Proper and constant hydration keeps my skin elastic and fresh. No amount of glycolic acid or facials can keep your face from looking dry like having enough water in your system can. Trust me…I’ve tried!

I physically feel better when I’m hydrated. I don’t devour as many sweets (except at 8:00 pm - see 4-22 blog), or much else for that matter, if I’ve had my daily dose!

Don’t get me wrong, though. I do NOT crave water, ever. Except when I’m exercising, or when I run in various races, THAT’S when I’ve got to have it. That’s when I want to chug and enjoy, but I recently found out that those water stands you see along the way are for you to put the water in your mouth then spit it out! WHAT???

Because I know it is so needed, every morning after my coffee (which contains water by the way)I chug 20 oz. of water. I try and do it in 1 breath - which works well if I also happen to have the hiccups.

I encourage you to drink your water today whether that’s Distilled Water (my in-laws have a distiller installed in their home), Bottled water, Sparkling water (hard to chug though), Tap water, Water from the hose-pipe, Pool Water (drunk that a time or two myself), Bathroom faucet water, or wherever you get your water…Chug it, sip it, put lemon, lime or strawberries in it, freezing cold, or lukewarm…Enjoy!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: