
I love my ipod. If you were to listen to my music, you would think I have severe ADD! With music ranging from, French Music, to Michael W Worship, to Van Halen, Abba, Mary J Blige, Robin Thicke, some Classical, Blues, then some Samba here and there, you would have thought I’d lost my mind! Today, along with current playlists titled dance, and worship, and running, I’ve added a new playlist and currently my favorite:
“70’s Chill”
These are songs that bring back incredible memories of playing with my brother outside for hours, going to the lake and telling everyone that my name is “Charley”, and swimming until I looked 90 years old, memories of the first time I got to walk 100 Oaks Mall without my parents, playing football in the street under the street lights until 10 at night, walking to “The Village” (Hillsboro Village) and buying a chocolate mint ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins for 52 cents. Here are just a few of my songs that bring these rush of memories back:
How Long, Biggest Part of Me, You Belong To Me, It’s Too Late , Cool Change, Whenever I call You Friend, Summer Breeze, September, Baby Come Back, Love Will Keep Us Together, Sailing, Don’t Go Breakin’ My Heart,How Much I Feel, Danny’s Song, Magnet and Steel, Rock Your Baby, and the song I hate to love, “Escape (The Pina Colada Song). These are just a few.
So, What are YOUR favorite Playlists (Songs) on your Ipod? Leave me a comment, I would LOVE to know!


0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Post a Comment