Longtime (like, ALL my life) Nashvillian, first time allergy-sufferer. If you are one of the few who suffer from these annoying symptoms, you are surely not alone! Perhaps you can relate.
In 12 hours’ time I have:
Depleted my body of 80% of it’s water, through my nose and eyes alone…
Rubbed my nose so raw that I don’t care who sees and smells the A & D Diaper Rash Ointment smeared all over my nose (and cheeks and upper lip)…
Used 2 1/2 boxes of Vicks Scented (even though I can no longer smell) tissues, a roll of toilet paper, some paper towels, and I’m sure my sleeve, and the dogs ear to catch the ever constant dripping from my nose…
Taken and mixed every kind of allergy, cold, homeopathic, and sinus medication I can get my hands on (what day is it again???), including “watering” my nose with a watering can …
Left a trail of so many crumpled up wet balls of tissue all over the house, that it looks like someone had a snow ball fight inside…
Sneezed so hard every 3 minutes that now my abs look like Janet Jackson’s, and I can water the lawn at the same time…
Sat in the car after returning home playing “Bubbles” on my treo for 1 hour until I felt like moving another part of my body other than my wrist…
Had to hide the camera from my husband who’s trying to take a snapshot of my misery, to prove later on why he keeps avoiding me…
Successfully eaten everything in the house just to see what would awaken my taste buds…
I will want to sleep, but can’t. I want to eat, but can’t taste, I want to walk around Radnor Lake, but not without a gas mask. If you look hard enough, you can see my eyes. Oh, they’re there, even though it looks like I’ve been punched from all the mascara smeared where I constantly rub them.
They say the pollen is so thick they can’t get an accurate account on how bad it is. Well. They don’t have to. They can just come right on over to my house, take one look, and make their predictions!!!
If you have any suggestions on relief (other than the steroid pack I just picked up from the pharmacy), please help!!!


0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:
Post a Comment