Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're Next!!! We're Next!!! We're Next!!!


Who is the face behind the flower???

This is the question we've been asking for 4 years!!! Our journey started 5 years ago (when we first started talking about adoption) and now we can FINALLY say we're next! The CCAA referred babies up to LID: March 6, 2006. We are LID: March 7, 2006!!! The CCAA will be opening our file and meeting our family for the first time in 3 years, and picking out the baby that "fits" with our family.

Who is she? Where is she now? How old is she? What is she like? These questions flood my mind as the thought of bringing a baby home from an orphanage becomes reality! Has it soaked in, yet? As much as it can...I am overwhelmed at the thought of her actually existing and being somewhere by herself. Is she being held? Is someone singing to her? Are they kissing her cheeks? Telling her how precious and beautiful she is? Praying the prayers of destiny in her ear?

I can't imagine those things NOT happening...but they will soon.

"You dance over me, while I am unaware. You sing all around, but I never hear a sound... You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind. My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand... How deep how wide. How great is Your love for me. Lord I'm amazed By You." (Lincoln Brewster ~Amazed)

We are coming to hold you Addie Grace...we can't wait to meet you and introduce you to all the friends and family that have loved you and prayed for you for years!!!


"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."
~Proverbs 13:12

4 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Melissa said...

SO EXCITING Kelly! I can't wait to hear more! It gave me goose bumps to read your blog today! Isn't His timing perfect!?!?!

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to watch your journey to your Addie Grace. Blessings to you all,

iluvphotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iluvphotography said...

Kelly, I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hold her, and kiss her! I am praying that someone is holding her, loving her, kissing her, and praying over her, until she's in your arms!! Congratulations!!

Kellye Uhles