Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"The Power of ONE"

Israel's Project "The Power of One" released yesterday, and is already #15 on itunes! That should tell you how great this is!

Israel Houghton, along with Aaron Lindsey and Tommy Sims produced this record, as well as writing the song "Just Wanna Say" and other powerful songs, that will leave you groovin' and thinkin' and praisin'!!! That, along with the combination of many talented players and singers will leave you with a different feeling every time you play these tunes.

Personally, I think the "Production Manager" is what made this cd sooooo good! My sweet, talented husband, Ken had the privilege of working on this record (yep, they still call it a "record"!), and with these phenomenally talented, producers, writers, singers, musicians. For months, I was hearing these powerful tunes in stages: from 2 men sitting in Tommy's recording studio recording horns, to the ringing of his cell phone at 2 a.m., to un-mixed tracks, then finally to the finished stage where it repeated 3 times in my player as I was Spring Cleaning last week!!!

There is no doubt that once you purchase this incredible project, you will be moved by the powerful artwork in the booklet, to the deep, moving lyrics, and you will be amazed by the musical genius alone!

"Sing Redemption's Song" (written by Israel and Tommy) is probably my favorite...What is yours?

Go Here for more information: IsraelHoughton.net

1 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Shannon Johnson said...

I can't wait to download this one! I loved what I heard while we were together earlier this year! Sounds great to me! I'll be sure to let you know what my fav is!