Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Live in a GREAT Country!!!

Last night marked an historical election, where an African-American won the race for
President of the United States!!!!

While I do not share in his political views, but also will not fear them, I am amazed and grateful that the racial barrier has been broken in this area. In this regard, the outcome of this election is HUGE for our country. Knowing that only just around 40 years ago, black people were drinking from different water fountains, made to sit in "the back of the bus", could not vote, not allowed in many areas...on and on.

I am proud of our Country. I am blessed to live in a free society where we have many rights. Where I can sit in my pajamas and voice my opinions on Government and God, and not worry about being imprisoned.

I will pray for Barack and Michelle Obama as they lead our country and make decisions that will affect our lives and our children's lives forever.

Regardless of who you voted to get in The White House:
Psalm 118:8-9
It is better to take refuge in the LORD, Than to trust in man.
It is better to take refuge in the LORD, Than to trust in princes.

God Bless this Amazing America!

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: