Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Timeline to Addie

November Referrals came in:
Referrals came in Yesterday for waiting families up to February 17, 2006. We are March 7, 2006. 18 Log-In-Days Away!!! We could see a referral in March, and a travel date of May!!!

from Chinaadoption forecast.com:

Our prediction for LID 2006-03-07

China has 18 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 5.9 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2009-02-12

Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.

2 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!:

Cindy said...

I can't believe they only did...what?...two days this month? I can't wait until it's your turn! I KNOW waiting is hard and it has to be SOOO hard to wait this long. I'm praying you'll see your baby sooner than you think.
Blessings,
Cindy

Shannon Johnson said...

Wow.....although its not moving so fast. I am ELATED that its under 20!!!!! I remember when it was 5 times that and more!!! So...18???? Not bad. God is good...and he's on time....and faithful. Can't wait! I love you and love the update too.