Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guys' Trip to Lambeau


Kenny & Alec had an amazing guys weekend in Green Bay to go to the Green Bay/Dallas game. They stayed with an awesome family who took such amazing care of them! Thank you Kathy & Dan & McKinzie & Drew!


After landing in Chicago, Ken & Alec head to Green Bay!



Alec is a great travel partner

I have deducted that the pictures taken on the way to GB were by my husband...while he was driving. hmmmmmm....




 "Butter Burgers" for lunch at the famous Kroll's




Alec lining up behind Bart Starr at the "Packer Hall of Fame" 

 
Alec walking through "the Tunnel" on the Stadium tour. Yep...he'll be runnin through those tunnels in Green & Gold one day...well a parent can wonder anyway 

Kenny, in heaven, enjoying a brat while tailgating 

Dunt, dunt, dun-na-na-na GO PACK GO!!!!
It's Game time




LOVING that the Pack won 17-7!!! Wooooo 

 Of course, the trip could not have been a success with out the Purchase of some Packer gear. Kenny couldn't imagine leaving out the worlds smallest, biggest Packer Fan!

Addie Grace LOVES the blanket that Kathy made for her while the boys were at the game. SOOOO Sweet! 
 
I love her! 

Thank you Wendy Jones for calling us about the tickets. You have the sweetest family! We are so blessed with our new friends ~ NOT just because they are Season Ticket Holders (haha), or because they cook amazing meals, or are the world's most hospitable family, or because they make homemade blankets for our sweet baby, either!!! We are anxious to return the favor, somehow!

Most of all I am thankful that my husband is such a great dad to our son. Every parent should be so blessed to get this one on one time with each child, to go do something fun and meaningful.


"I'm writing as a father to you, my children. I love you and want you to grow up well, not spoiled. There are a lot of people around who can't wait to tell you what you've done wrong, but there aren't many fathers willing to take the time and effort to help you grow up. It was as Jesus helped me proclaim God's Message to you that I became your father. I'm not, you know, asking you to do anything I'm not already doing myself." 
I Corinthians 4:14 The Message



0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: