Saturday, September 8, 2007

Thank You

Ken and I are so blessed to have you, our family and our friends, support us in our decision to adopt.

Many of you were so gracious to bless us with a financial gift to jump-start our process. For that, we are forever grateful for your contribution ~ we are indebted to you, as we understand what a great sacrifice you made to do it.

For your prayers, we can’t thank you enough for never ceasing to lift up our sweet Addie Grace to our Heavenly Father, when she comes to mind.

Thank you for your questions, your concerns, and your excitement about when that day finally arrives. We will never tire of answering them, and talking about her with you. Though she is not physically here with us yet, when she is talked about, it makes her all the more real to us all.

I can’t wait for her to meet each one of you, and for her to experience the same kind of love and support that we do.

Please let us know how Ken and I can pray for you.

God Bless You

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: