Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th

July 4th

The day began with a 5k race at 6:00 a.m. for me. Ken was nice enough to come out and cheer me on, as I finished with a time of 33:00. For those of you who have raced, or interested in running a race ~ especially in warm weather, I have some incredible advice for you: do not, I repeat, do NOT apply self-tanner to any part of your body the same morning. Let’s just say, those places where you sweat the most…yeah, ALL the tanner will congregate to that one area, and leave a wonderful scary brown spot…need I say more??? I will leave that picture out.

As usual, our 4th of July celebration (day-off) ends up at Crockett Park, up on the Ball Field with several of our friends, to enjoy the spectacular fireworks show. It was awesome this year!

Here are Ken and Alec and I posing for an “Independence Day” photo. I LOVE my boys! ( can’t wait to add another brown-eyed cutie to the photo!)

FAmily on the Fourth

0 of Your AMAZING Comments Here!: